Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Few Days working FT on the House

We got a huge break in the weather to begin my time off for working on the house. My Mother-in-Law came down from Terrace to help out, My Sister-in-Law came over for the weekend From New Westminster to chip in, and my buddy from Edmonton is arriving tomorrow to help out too. Even though it has only been a couple of days we have got a lot done. Check some of the pictures out here.

It really moves forward so much quicker when you can spend the entire day on it.  I would have finished the Hardie-Plank on the Sunroom this evening but ran out of Big Stretch. I think I have two more short planks to install, then the AC can be put in and sealed up. The ladies have been working on Painting, ( Hardie-Plank and trim on the front of the house and MB Expansion), prepping the stucco walls for Paint (I am going to have to mix up some cement to do some patching).

I prepped the MB extension for the inspection Monday, if all goes well then we can get the drywall in...paint, tile.. and get moved in.

Thought I had more to say, but I am bagged... another big day tomorrow....  Oh first full day of Spring tomorrow (It arrived here today at 10:31 AM)



EOF   --    LC

No comments: